The multi-channel eCommerce solutions provider was selected for the award out of 17 finalists in the Customer Service Department of the Year — Computer Software category for companies with up to 100 employees.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service recognize the achievements of call center, customer service, and sales professionals worldwide. From the more than 1,100 entries submitted to this year's competition, entries were considered in 30 categories for customer service and contact center professionals.
GoECart's founder and CEO Manish Chowdhary said, "At GoECart, customer service has always been paramount, but it is especially gratifying to receive this award after the remarkable year we had in 2012. We are very honored to be recognized by the Stevie Awards for our work in helping our clients to shine in the world of eCommerce."
Last year was a banner year for GoECart's Sales and Customer Service on a number of levels. Highlights included:
- Market introduction of GoECart 360, the "all-in-one" eCommerce suite designed to provide multi-channel merchants with the full suite of tools needed to manage and grow an online business.
- Overall growth of the company by high double digits — with twice the number of new customers.
- An expansion of training programs to include one-on-one role-based training for new clients.
- GoECart 360 merchants collectively processed 210% more transactions during the 2012 holiday season over the same period in 2011 with zero downtime.
- A substantial increase in the company's Client Services (CS) team to support the unprecedented growth and outstanding customer support with zero employee attrition.
- Redesign and launch of the company's website http://www.goecart.com to be more customer centric.
James McDougal, GoECart's Director of Operations, added, "I am very proud of the team and all that we accomplished last year, which is testament to GoECart's culture of innovation that values a passion for results, hard work, empowerment and initiative, teamwork, and open communication. We pledge to carry this work ethic into 2013 and beyond."